My my My my

Grants Available for Initial Referee Certification

We know it costs a lot of money to get started as a youth soccer official, and we'd like to help.

Current and former WBYS players, and parents of current and former WBYS players, may apply for a grant to cover the cost of the Connecticut State Referee (CSRP) ccertification program.

To be eligible, those planning on taking the course must complete this form to make WBYS aware of registration.

Upon completion of the course, grant recipients must forward a copy of their certificate, along with a copy of the receipt of payment, to the WBYS treasurer at .

After the new referee has officiated three games for WBYS, the club will then issue the grant award to the newly certified referee or guardians of the referee.

Last updated 09/13/2012


Bookmark and Share          Subscribe